Aerco Industries Ltd. provides commercial buildings with energy management, HVAC, and refrigeration solutions that benefit both the business and the environment. We’ve been a leader in the industry since 1972 and our solutions help many well-known companies in Western Canada reduce energy use and costs everyday.
Inquiries are always welcome and résumés are accepted and kept on file for future job openings.
Full Time Certified Journeyman Refrigeration/HVAC Technician, Burnaby, BC
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer’s location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary
- Read and interpret product specifications and experience in working with building specifications, drawings and designs
- Provides technical support to customers
- Refrigeration/HVAC Journeyman certification (Red Seal) with a minimum of 3-5 years experience. 4th year apprentices will be considered depending on skills and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Flexibility to work on call/overtime/weekends as necessary
Aerco provides union wages and an excellent health and benefits package.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Mail: Aerco Industries Ltd.
4285 Dawson Street
Burnaby, British Columbia V5C 4B3